annabelclairelunnon.com | email@example.com
Gucci | Sydney, Australia – In Store Client Service Associate
(Apr – Sept 2018)
- Assisted clients with product enquiries, organised remote orders, provided styling suggestions, liaised with other stores in regards to stock availability and assisted with general upkeep of the flagship boutique
- On occasion: worked as the receptionist and assisted the main client service team at Gucci Head Office
Urban Outfitters | London, UK – Editorial Copywriter
(Feb – Dec 2017)
- Wrote all creative copy for the EU website (including headlines, sub copy, and category/brand descriptions) and all email/social marketing
- Worked on SEO-related content and assisted the social media/digital marketing teams
- Helped execute social campaigns for international brand collaborations
- Ran the Urban Outfitters EU blog – wrote all content, conducted interviews and commissioned content
Wonderland Magazine | London, UK – Editorial Assistant
(Jun 2016 – Jan 2017)
- Worked with editors to create engaging and innovative copy for the print and online platforms, writing a minimum of three pieces a day
- Contributed ideas to print magazine and conducted interviews
- Assisted stylists and photographers on photo-shoots
Volt Magazine | London, UK – Writer & Styling Assistant
(Feb – Nov 2015)
TheDebrief.com | London, UK – Editorial Intern
Anti Agency LDN | London, UK – Social Media & Casting Assistant
( Apr – Jun 2015)
SEPTEMBER 2013 – JUNE 2016
University for the Creative Arts | London, UK – BA (Hons) Fashion Journalism
Achieved a First Class grading. Modules included feature writing, interviewing, styling, photography, fashion and art history, graphic design and fashion writing. In my final year I achieved Firsts in all my modules including my dissertation on “How colour in teen film is used to represent power” and a Double First on my final major project.
Skills & Interests
First Aid Trained as of November 2017. Qualification valid for three years.
Skills: Strong written skills; copywriting; social media strategy; excellent organisation; creative + critical thinkers; excellent communication skills and time management; collaborative. Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere as well as the full Microsoft Office package.
Interests: travelling, film and culture, theatre, fashion, music, design and yoga.